ARK Fine Tip
Need to isolate a specific spot? Use ARK's Fine Tip! This thin tip narrows down to just about the size of a pencil tip in diameter - perfect for providing tactile oral placement cues and directing the articulators during speech or feeding therapy.
What is the difference between the Hard and Soft Fine Tip? This soft version is recommended for those with a strong bite reflex.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each tip measures approximately .4 x 2.25"
- Sold individually
- Dishwasher safe
- To be used with the Z-Vibe or Z-Grabber handle (sold separately)
- Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.